Moodle is a Learning Management System (LMS) that provides educators with tools such as resources, forums, quizzes, assignments, learning objects, surveys, polls, data collections, lessons, wikis and projects so that they can construct web-based courses about any topic and then invite students into those courses. Moodle has many management features such as groups, gradebooks, reports, custom roles, import/export/archiving, payments and integration with many other systems. Moodle is PHP software but it runs on nearly every platform and most kinds of database.
- Recording Videos from Games with Movavi Game Capture
- Securing HLS m3u8 with Secure Link Module in NGINX
- How to Build a Great Photography Theme for Your New Blog
- Four Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing a Magento Platform
- Capturing Favorite Audio Clips from a Mac with Movavi Screen Capture for Mac
- Tips for Utilising Visual Content Marketing to Generate Traffic and Convert