Phishing is a way of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.
Be aware of fraudulent or fake web sites, untrustworthy websites, phishing (fishing) for personal information with fraudulent emails, Online auction frauds….
Make sure you are browsing proper website URL, Don’t Click OR Direct login to Payment Websites from your emails….
Please make sure when you pay online using net-banking….
1. Check valid SSL certificate for bank site.
2. Check & Bookmark bank site to your secure browser.
3. Change bank account password regularly.
4. Enable mobile SMS service for all your transactions.
5. Avoid to share bank A/C info to anyone.
6. Regularly delete cookies from browsers.
7. Use virtual keyboard on online banking for login.